|Company||Drake New Zealand|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 3 Jul, 1:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
|Reference||SC 9520 SM|
- Temp / Contract role initially
- Asap start until at least October 2018
- City Location
PURPOSE & ROLE
Finally a contract role with real grit. The purpose of this role will be the full transition from construction into full facilities management operations. On completion of the transition the role will then take a facilities management lead in information management for this facility. The role will actively manage service provision to the Ministry of Justice Courts. Our clients current contract is large and covers a portfolio of 107 prisons, 48 owned and approximately 100 Community Corrections Services and 130 MOJ Sites. Operating in challenging environment with multiple conflicting priorities, this position requires an individual who can plan organise, and prioritise the work to meet deadlines with timely and accurate information to all stakeholders
WHAT WILL THE ROLE BE DOING?
- Creation of Asset management Plan Frameworks
- Commissioning Information Peer Review and Quality reviews
- Collections and Cataloguing of building documentation
- Technology Induction and training of BIM software
- Asset Register Creation and generation based on as built documents
- Maintenance Plan to be created and generated
- Asset Change Protocol to be implemented
- Base Line Asset Lifecycle Plan to b e generated
- Undertake Asset verification against actual and amend as required.
- Relevant construction /and or engineering industry certification and/or territory qualifications
- Significant experience (10+ years ) in a similar field, asset management and analysis in the building industry
- Sound commercial acumen with the ability to analyse data and make recommendations
- Highly articulate with effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly effective planning, reporting and prioritising skills
- Results driven with the ability to influence and manage a range of internal relationships
- Knowledge of and experience in best practices asset condition assessment and asset management practices
- Understanding of relevant legislation
Ready to go or want to know more? Either APPLY NOW or call Sarah Cobbold on 03 381 8325. We will be moving quickly with its one!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.