|Company||District Health Boards (DHB)/Waitemata District...|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 16 Aug, 1:14 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you sick of not having your holidays or sick leave paid?
If so then come and work for us. You will be part of a team and have exposure of complex building structures in a complex environment.
You will be doing a variety of jobs from repair to refurbishment to reconstruction.
If you have a recognised and appropriate trade certificate together with 10 years relevant experience in the trade then we are looking for you.
You will be required to work 'after hours' on call occasionally and assist the Senior Carpenter when working during the day.
We can offer:
- Regular income paid fortnightly
- 20 days annual leave per year
- On call allowance
- Mileage paid
- Paid sick leave
- Kiwisaver employer contributions paid at 3%
- Company discounts at various companies
- 24/7 free Gym onsite at North Shore Hospital and a free Exercise Hub out West.
What we are looking for:
- Are fully conversant with the requirements of the HSAW Act 2015.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in the building industry.
- Current unendorsed New Zealand driver's licence.
- Physically fit, able to use machine tools and handle building materials.
- Demonstrate carpentry practices in accordance with sound trade practice and permanent-fix long term repair solutions .
- Has a wide knowledge of building materials and is able to make appropriate choices of materials to provide permanent-fix long term repair solutions.
- Able to work normal hours including occasional after- hour callouts (with overtime) when available.
In order to apply for this position please go to www.wdhbcareers.co.nz to position NOR05899.
To view a copy of the job description please click here
For any enquiries please contact Vanessa Aplin (Recruitment Manager) on email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 6 Sept 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.