|Location||Far North, Northland|
|Pay & Benefits||RETAINERS AVAILABLE|
|Listed||Tue 13 Feb, 2:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||RR NTH 01|
- We are your Independent Choice
- Opportunities for New & Existing Salespeople
- No obligation, FREE and 100% confidential service
REAP Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the Real Estate and Property (REAP) industries. Whether you're an existing Real Estate Salesperson wanting to see if the "grass is greener" or thinking about entering (or returning to) the Real Estate industry, make REAP Recruitment your first call.
Some of the benefits of partnering with REAP Recruitment include that we
- Have opportunities for New & Existing Salespeople throughout NZ
- Have relationships with most NZ Real Estate companies
- Offer a free, no obligation and 100% confidential service
- Actively work on your behalf to secure you the best possible deal
- Are your independent choice
- Can secure retainers and additional support if needed
- Can do the running around for you, it's what we do
Maybe the grass is greener, why not take a look?
We are keen to chat to ALL existing Real Estate Salespeople about their career options and we have opportunities throughout NZ with the leading Real Estate Companies. Confidentiality assured.
Thinking About a Career in Real Estate?
To work in Real Estate, you need to be licenced by the REAA. To be eligible to apply for a license and, as a minimum requirement, you need to complete the Level 4 National Certificate in Real Estate. Once underway with your studies, REAP Recruitment will actively work with their industry partners to secure a role for you based on your requirements.
Don't know where to start? Apply on-line below and we'll send you information on "Fast Track" study options to allow you to qualify quickly and links to the required support needed.
Whether you're new to Real Estate, recently licenced or an experienced Salesperson REAP Recruitment can assist you with your Real Estate career so please apply on-line today. Alternatively, please call Matt Hunter on (021) 32 1115 today for a no obligation chat about our current opportunities.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.