|Company||Rented Property Management|
|Location||New Plymouth, Taranaki|
|Pay & Benefits||Flexible hrs, work car, opportunity for ownership|
|Listed||Thu 8 Mar, 3:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
The role is home based and as such will require someone that can work independently and is a self-starter. The advantage of this is that there is flexibility in how the hours are worked.
To be successful in this role you need:
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise work. You must have good time management skills.
• Able to attend Tenancy Tribunal when and if necessary
• Common sense to follow company procedures but also can implement good judgement when required.
• Show properties for rent and gather necessary information from prospective tenants.
• Be a good communicator.
• Complete routine inspections and write reports in a clear concise manner.
• Able to handle confrontation such as following up on tenants with rent arrears or with breaches
• Be the holder of a full NZ Drivers Licence with a clean driving record.
• Property Management or Real Estate sales experience
• Can deal professionally with our contractors and tenants.
• Ideally have a good working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act and knowledge of Property Management software (CONSOLE) is an advantage
• Bring a “can do” attitude and have the ability to create relationships with other key players in the industry locally
• The ability to work independently
You will be:
• Working from home, so an office space is essential
• Supplied with a work vehicle
• Supplied with a mobile phone
• Supplied with a printer
• Able to work flexible hours with some weekend work being required from time to time
• Happy to have a full police and credit check completed
This is a part time/full time position of 32 hours per week. Hourly rate will be based on level of experience. Additional incentive payments will be made for new business converted. For the right person, a longer-term opportunity exists to work towards an equity share in the business or becoming a licensee.
This position will be on a contract basis.
Please forward an e-mail, CV and cover letter by the 18th of March 2018 to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.