|Company||First National - Rotorua|
|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 1:08 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Rare opportunity to join our team at First National Rotorua
- Take your achievements to greater heights
- Register today for our information evening: Thursday August 23rd
Top opportunity for you to join the First National Rotorua team in Residential Sales.
At First National we can provide you with a rewarding way to achieve what you want from your real estate career.
We are seeing continued success as we move through 2018, with a steady sales track record and plenty of enquiry, through referrals and repeat business. Tourism pumps through the veins of our region, encompassing many different lifestyles, meaning there are a vast array of properties to market and lots of potential buyers!
To cope with demand we're on the lookout for an exceptional, ambitious self starter to join us.
We offer you:
- A non-competing Sales Manager
- Fantastic brand & reputation
- A fun, vibrant and encouraging team culture
- Unlimited commission-based earning potential
- Ongoing education and training
- Resources from one of Australasia's largest real estate groups
- High levels of support to ensure you hit the ground running
If you're thinking this might be the opportunity for you, why not join us for our free, no obligation careers evening to find out exactly how you could benefit with our progressive company.
Date: Thursday 23rd August
Location: 1280 Pukuatua Street, Rotorua
We will answer all of your burning questions and will provide all of the information you need to make an informed decision to benefit YOUR future.
We want to hear from passionate salespeople from any industry who want to take their achievements to new heights... but If you're already a licensed salesperson why not come along and find out how First National can benefit you too!
To register your interest APPLY NOW through our online application form... Come along, you've got nothing to lose!
Please Quote Reference Number 69363
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.