|Company||Quinovic Vivian Street|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 10:43 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The successful applicant will provide administrative support to our property managers.
The role requires a competent and confident individual who is willing to learn and develop a broad base of skills within our company.
The successful applicant will be
• Well presented and willing to learn,
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated,
• Well organised, numerate and literate
• Thorough, flexible, resilient, accurate and reliable.
• Interested in residential property
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate
• Skill and accuracy in data entry and typing,
• A good command of the English language both written and spoken
• High attention to detail,
• A friendly phone and personal manner,
• An ability to work alone but also within a team environment
• A professional standard of dress at all times,
• An understanding of the importance of customer service,
• Computer literacy, with experience in using Microsoft Office,
• A full, clean car driver’s license.
We offer a collaborative, supportive team environment where you can develop your skills, working as part of an experienced and professional team, focused on providing quality property management services.
A sound knowledge of the Wellington region will be advantageous
Hours 8.30 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Please email your application to The Directors, including your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.