|Location||Kapiti Coast, Wellington|
|Pay & Benefits||COMMISSION ONLY|
|Listed||Tue 31 Jul, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||RR KAP 02|
- Take Your Career To New Heights
- Ongoing Support & Resources
- Financial Assistance Towards Salesperson Certificate
REAP Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the Real Estate and Property (REAP) industries. Whether you're an existing Real Estate Salesperson wanting to see if the "grass is greener" or thinking about entering (or returning to) the Real Estate industry, make REAP Recruitment your first call.
We are actively looking for several motivated Sales People to join a successful Real Estate business on the Kapiti Coast. We are looking for people for Residential, Lifestyle and/or Rural and would love to talk to you whether you are new to Real Estate, thinking about returning to Real Estate or are currently an existing Salesperson. As a part of the growing, family oriented team you will benefit from
- Excellent training and individual mentoring from leading Real Estate professionals
- Ongoing support and resources from a major NZ Real Estate Company
- An opportunity to take your career to new heights and maximise your earnings
- Financial Assistance towards gaining your Salesperson Certificate (New Salespeople)
If you are an existing Salesperson, then please give me a call for more information on this exciting opportunity. Additionally, if you are new to Real Estate, serious about making it your long-term career and you've got the following characteristics, then please don't hesitate to call, we really want to chat to you. Ideally you will be
- Well-mannered and likable
- Tidy in appearance
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate via phone and email in a professional and literate manner
- Prepared to commit full time as a Real Estate Salesperson
- Experienced in sales (or at least in dealing with the public)
We don't mind if you're REAA licensed and experienced or looking to start your career in real estate - we want to hear from you if you have a good work ethic, a passion for success and the ability to learn new skills!
Don't miss this chance!
Please apply on-line today. Alternatively, please call Matt Hunter on (021) 32 1115 today for a no obligation chat about this opportunity.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.