|Company||Harcourts - Regent Realty Hawkes Bay|
|Location||Hastings, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Wed 1 Aug, 4:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Challenging and rewarding role where no two days are the same
- Property Management experience advantageous
- Be part of a leading property management team in Hawke's Bay
Property Management is a challenging but rewarding industry in which no two days are the same. If you are looking for a varied customer facing role, in a job where you won't be stuck behind a desk all day - then you might just be our next Property Manager!
Harcourts is growing this division of our company, therefore we are looking for an exceptional person to join our Harcourts Property Management team.
Whether you are an experienced Property Manager seeking a change or are new to the industry looking to broaden your horizons by stepping onto the property management career ladder - we would love to hear from you.
Key attributes for our ideal candidate are:
- Someone who loves working with people and developing long term relationships
- Ability to deliver top notch customer service
- An effective communicator who isn't afraid of picking up the phone and meeting people face to face
- Problem solving skills and the ability to come up with practical solutions
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, be organised and prioritise workload
- Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Enjoy working within a dynamic and successful team with the ability to work alone efficiently
- A good understanding of technology across both desktop and mobile devices
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a leading property management team in Hawke's Bay.
Being part of the Harcourts Team you will benefit from:
- Systems, technology and tools that are the envy of the industry
- One of the most recognisable and the most trusted real estate brands
- Ongoing training and support from dedicated a management team
- A company whose staff live by our core values; people first, doing the right thing, being courageous & fun and laughter.
The remuneration package is designed to reward achievement and includes use of a vehicle for work, company phone and laptop.
Please apply to our Property Management Group Manager: James Moran 027 230 0193 or email email@example.com or apply through the online application form.
Please Quote Reference Number 69446
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.