|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$47,000|
|Listed||Tue 30 Jan, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Progression & Company Growth
- $47,000 Base Salary + Comms + Allowance
Build your career in the retail telecommunication field and thrive in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging environment. Do you have what it takes to rally your troops and lead from the front in this great opportunity.
Whether you have a passion for accessories, Mobil phones, broadband, fibre or just an absolute love of customer service we want to hear from you.
Our Client prides themselves on the amount of investment we put into our people and provide an outstanding amount of support to enable their teams to succeed. The client will put you in charge of your own career, many of the previous Store Managers and Senior Leaders have been developed and grown with the company after starting on the shop floor.
- Create long lasting relationships for customers through your customer service experience.
- Consistently achieve your stores KPI's and Sales Targets
- Complete store administration and operational requirements ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensure your store delivers an unmatched customer services in ominous with the clients brand.
Our aim is to be the best telecommunications retailer in NZ. We are passionate about this and are looking for someone to join us and bring their team along with us on that journey.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading a successful sales in a retail store
- Been in a role where you have consistently achieved store KPI's and sales target
- Leadership skills to ensure your team meet your consistently high standards
- To be able to pick up systems and have an interest in keeping up to date with technology trends
You Will Receive
- Competitive Salary of $47,000
- Product allowance
- Commission & Bonus Structure
- Great Progression in the company
If this is you, please dont hesitate to apply or contact me directly on 09 520 7767, looking forward to hearing from you, Charles.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.