|Listed||Mon 12 Feb, 10:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- International Brand
- Part of a Wider Group
- Competitive Salary + bonus + discount
Hallenstein Brothers is an international power house of men's fashion. With our large format environment we supply men with all their fashion needs from streetwear to modern suiting. Our highly profitable stores are represented and operated by strong retail teams that benefit from outstanding training from a company that is committed to developing the finest retail teams across Australasia.
You will be a key part of a fun, energetic and fashionable team that represents the Hallenstein Brothers brand. Demonstrating your ability to manage and drive sale targets through KPIs, you will help in developing a successful team. Thriving on creating an experience for your customers you will assist in training a customer service driven sales team that puts the customer first. The achievement of the team and store are in your hands.
- Achieving sales budgets and KPI targets
- Managing rosters and wages
- Training and mentoring staff
- Maintaining store presentation standards
The Skills Needed:
- Experience in a management capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Store time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Competitive salary + bonus + discount
- Career Progression across our group in New Zealand and Australia
- Lead a great team in a upbeat and fun work environment
- Expansion of your retail career with New Zealand's largest menswear brand
We value people who aren't afraid to own their development and grow their store. We need people who can motivate with their actions and create opportunities through hard work. Strive for success, back it up with actions and your career can thrive with us.
100+ stores across the group, 100+ years in business, an iconic NZ brand.
Your career at HALLENSTEIN BROTHERS won't go out of fashion, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.