|Company||Frontline Retail - Auckland|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||37000|
|Listed||Fri 22 Jun, 4:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The client stocks the largest range of jewellery and watches in New Zealand and together with over a hundred years of jewellery experience and dedicated excellence to customer service, they continue to be the leading name in jewellery in New Zealand. They have over 200 stores and growing in Australia/Nz.
- Great company culture.
- Be around amazing jewellery!
- opportunities to grow into the company.
- Get Assistant manager experience on your CV.
- small team to manage.
Duties and responsibilities
- Opening and closing of the the shop.
- Leading and mentoring of the team.
- Sales and taget acheivement
- Stock management- high value stock.
- Customer service.
- Be a curious learner
- Passionate about jewllery
- Well presented and confident
- Management experience
- Sales driver
- Good with stock management
- Responsible and reliable.
If the above sounds like you please APPLY Now!
Contact 095230471- Auckland Frontline agency for a further chat.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.