|Company||Bed Bath and Beyond|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent staff discount package|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 8:55 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||2IC Tauriko Home|
Bed Bath and Beyond is a New Zealand retail chain with 56 stores nationwide with future stores in the planning, we are currently seeking a self motivated and driven Assistant store Manager to join our new Home store situated in Tauriko which is due to open at the end of August 2018. You will be working a minimum 40 hours per week rostered Tuesday - Saturday.
We are one of the largest specialty retail groups in our sector of the market in New Zealand; we are recognised for supplying affordable Manchester, linen and home decor products.
Not only can we provide you the opportunity to work for a well known and established company, but can offer a competitive wage, generous staff discounts and a rewarding bonus structure.
To succeed in this role you need to possess the following:
- Large format retail experience preferred
- Proven ability to manage and motive the retail team
- Monitor and achieve store sales budgets
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers
- Leadership and excellent communication skills
- Visual merchandising skills with a creative flair
- Previous experience in management
Our new Assistant Store Manager must be:
- Approachable for both customers and staff
- Confident with strong customer service skills
- Excellent presentation
- Hard working and not afraid to get your hands dirty
What we can offer you in return....
- A fun fast pace working environment
- The opportunity to work with exciting products
- Ongoing support, development and training with career succession
- Great staff discount privileges
If you believe you tick all the boxes then apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.