|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 1:07 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
If you can motivate others and are a dedicated leader who can deliver the best brand experience while inspiring your team to achieve greatness, then we are looking for you!
Your key responsibilities:
- Achieving sales budgets and KPI targets
- Managing rosters and wages
- Training and mentoring staff
- Maintaining store presentation standards
- Sunday-Thursday Roster
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a management capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Store time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
In return you'll get:
- A competitive base salary + bonuses + discounts
- Career progression opportunities across our group in NZ, Aus and support offices in both countries
- To be a key player in our fun and engaged team
- To expand your retail career with one of NZ's best retailers
We value people who aren't afraid to own their development and grow their store. We need people who can motivate with their actions and create opportunities through hard work. Strive for success, back it up with actions and you career can thrive with us.
100+ stores across the group, 100+ years in business, an iconic NZ brand.
Your career at HALLENSTEIN BROTHERS won't go out of fashion, apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.