|Location||Wanganui, Manawatu / Wanganui|
|Listed||Sun 24 Feb, 5:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you want the opportunity to join a market leader?
- Are you enthusiastic and highly motivated?
- Are you keen to learn new skills and develop a career path?
We invite applicants that are highly motivated, friendly and outgoing with a great team attitude.
You will also need to be physically fit as some heavy lifting is required.
The Grocery Buyer is responsible for assisting in the procurement of products, both day to day and promotional items at best possible price whilst maintaining manageable stock levels and minimizing out of stocks.
You will be responsible for:
• Maximising all sales opportunities through customer-driven pricing and ranging that caters to our wide community.
• Ensuring that all stock is purchased at the best possible price and sourced through approved suppliers
• All inventory stock levels are controlled and appropriate accuracy procedures are in place.
• Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with Suppliers and Sales Reps.
• Negotiating with Suppliers.
• Meeting targets and deadline set by the Owner.
Key skills and attributes for the right candidate are:
• Previous buying experience in the FMCG industry.
• Ability to negotiate and bargain for the best possible prices.
• Computer skills and SAP experience.
• Reliable, honest and be a good team player.
• Must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To apply, please email your CV to OR hit 'Apply'
Applications Friday 18th March 2019 or once a suitable candidate has been employed
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.