|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 25 Jun, 5:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Career development opportunities
- Product discounts
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Great company culture and work environment
Our Grey Lynn Store is on the lookout for a Retail Manager to join the Leadership team.
This is a people management and sales / stock / customer-focused role all in one.
Managing the running of the store day to day in collaboration with other Retail Managers and working with a tight group of dedicated team players, this role focuses largely on customer service, and store standards. Working as part of a larger management team this is an on-the-floor, lead-by-example role where team development and leadership is key.
Farro is looking for a retail professional with a proven track record in leadership, where stock management has a heavy focus in the operational side of the role.
The key points of success in this role include:
- Passion for People and Food
- Drive for achieving a high performing team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Retail management/supervisory experience
- Stock Management
- FMCG experience
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
This role is based at Farro Fresh Grey Lynn Store store working 45 rostered hours Tuesday - Saturday. You must be available to work rostered shifts 6am - 9.30pm.
Only candidates with the right to work in NZ will be considered.?