|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 10 Jul, 3:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Career development opportunities
- Product discounts
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Great company culture and work environment
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join our Farro Mt Wellington store leadership team.
Leading a team of approx 10 people, this Retail Manager position is a people management and sales/stock focused role.
Managing the running of the Chilled / Frozen Foods department day to day and working with a tight group of dedicated team players this role focuses on meats, dairy, frozen goods and our wine and beer offering. Working as part of a larger management team this is an on the floor, lead by example role where team development and leadership is key.
Farro is looking for a retail professional with a proven track record in leadership, where stock management has a heavy focus in the operational side of the role.
The key points of success in this role include:
- Passion for People and Food
- Drive for achieving a high performing team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Retail management/supervisory experience
- Manual Ordering
- High attention to detail
- Roster management
- Leading and inspiring a team of people
- Stock Management
- FMCG experience
- Tertiary qualification advantageous
This role is based at Farro Mt Wellington store working 45 rostered hours per week on Tuesday to Saturday.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.