|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 12 Jul, 6:38 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Working very closely with the department manager, you are a key support to the leadership of the team and play an intermediary role in establishing excellent working relationships with all staff, and act as the team mentor on the floor.
We are looking for a retail professional who is able to undertake the following key areas:
- Effectively action stock control measures
- Mentoring and assistance to team members
- Superior levels of produce knowledge
- High level customer service at all times
- Working on the floor as part of a roster to lead by example and provide expertise through knowledge and a higher level of customer service
- Monitor productivity and be able to instruct and direct staff so that all aspects of production and tasks are completed to schedule
- Creating reports for the manager to review on wastage, specials, rostering, staff issues and any other issues related to profitability of department
- Ensuring price integrity on lines including specials, promotional lines and day to day increases
- Analysing and reporting back to the department manager issues and areas of concern as well as provide ideas for future growth and problem-solving
- Correct and conscious ordering
- Organising and undertaking all stock takes for department as required
- Tertiary qualification highly desirable
The retail professional must have:
- Proven leadership capability
- 1-2 years produce department experience in a retail chain
- High attention to detail
We pride ourselves in having a leadership team that add value in every area of the business, and as such having skills such as coffee-making ability and attaining a Duty Manager's license are highly desirable for this role to help us achieve our goals in providing seamless customer service in all areas.
Based at Farro Mt Wellington store working rostered shifts between the hours of 6AM and 11PM on Sundays to Thursdays.
Only candidates eligible to work in NZ will be considered.