|Company||Farmers Trading Company Ltd|
|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 20 Jul, 12:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Outstanding career opportunities
- Large, leading-edge, fashion-forward retailer
Our Managers are up there with the best. This is because we invest considerable time developing them, in a supportive yet stimulating environment. We're also big on promoting our people from within; so those looking for a challenge find it at Farmers. Infact, the majority of our Sales and Service Manager vacancies arise due to the promotion of our existing Managers. Our Sales and Service Managers usually look after a department and both manage and lead the Sales and Service Assistants within it.
An opportunity has arisen for a real leader to join our team of high achievers.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Achieve tangible results through people
- Motivate, inspire and engage others
- Build a high performing team committed to each other and its customers.
To excel in this role, you'll have:
- Previous supervisor/team leader experience in a retail environment
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for excellence in customer service and sales.
This role is available in our Henderson Store.
The position is for 80 hours per fortnight and involves working every second weekend, and some late nights.
If these qualities describe you, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply now!
Entitlement to work in New Zealand
In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.