|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Salary, plus bonuses|
|Listed||Fri 27 Jul, 5:48 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
At this leading retailer of fabrics, craft, furnishings & lifestyle products, you can enjoy a varied career in a dynamic environment where YOU can make a real difference.
About the role
Join our North Harbour Albany Leadership Team and inspire creativity with your team and customers through your passionate leadership, outstanding customer service, inventory management experience and can-do attitude!
You must be experienced in leading a team with a 'lead by example' approach. You must also have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Spotlight lives by the values of Success, People & Excellence & we want our future Department Team Leaders to champion them. Be a part of our ongoing success with your demonstrated skills & experience:
• Would suit highly motivated, well disciplined & career focused retailer.
• Must possess the ability to motivate, develop & train a team.
• Experience in high volume, big box retail or discount variety highly regarded.
• Must have management experience within a fast paced retail environment.
• Strong visual merchandising skills, capable of achieving & maintaining excellent store presentation standards at all times.
• Ability to work constructively & collaboratively with colleagues.
• Commitment, willingness & flexibility to "do what it takes", to ensure the success of the business.
• Must have a professional & business-like manner & appearance.
You must have:
• Retail experience in leading a professional team with a 'lead by example' approach
• Big box retail environment experience or..
• Small box retail leader looking for that Big box retail career
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What's in it for you?
• A professional, team oriented and informal culture
• A varied and interesting retail environment with a generous incentive scheme
• Career opportunities with an expansive big box retail group
Please register your interest by applying below.
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.