|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 10 Aug, 5:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
About the Company
Mitre 10 MEGA is a leading retailer in building, hardware, DIY and the home improvement market. We are 100 % NZ Owned and Operated . We reckon we've got a pretty great culture.
We have six core values, which underpin everything we do. They are Customer Driven, Strive for Excellence, Honest & Fair, Keep our People & Customers Safe, Down to Earth, One Team.
We serve to provide products, knowledge and inspiration for Kiwis to improve their homes.
About the role
As one of two Customer ServiceSupervisors, this is a key role within our store, which requires a smart, quick thinking and capable person to manage our Check-Out Service and busy Customer Services front desk.
This position is full on dealing with customer and staff enquiries, telephone calls, finance, product location, checkout sales and all the other 'one off' situations that arise on a day to day basis.
The Check-Out team and area deliver the first and last impression of our business and the person we seek to manager this area must have the ability to remain cool under pressure and be able to think on their feet.
To be successful you must have:
- a passion for providing excellent customer service;
- be a detail minded self-starter;
- be able to multi-task, and have the ability to follow through and follow up situations in a timely manner;
- experience in conflict resolution and confidence to make decisions as required;
- have leadership skills and supervisory experience as you will be working with a sizeable team of part-timers and full-timers;
- ability to roster a large number of team members to ensure 100% coverage at check-out area and service desk;
- experience working with a POS system ;
- a can do attitude an action orientated person high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- ability to work on a roster, including weekends
Ifthis sounds like you and you want to bepartof a great teamand excellent working environment, click on the APPLY button to submit your Cover Letter and CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.