|Listed||Thu 4 Jan, 11:33 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you enjoy building meaningful connections?
- Are you passionate about sales and thrive on meeting targets?
- Would you like to receive great employee benefits?
We're a family owned footwear retailer with more than 450 across New Zealand and Australia. People are at the heart of all we do. Through living our company values we, continue to have a highly engaged culture which celebrates and rewards success, creating a sense of belonging. We're committed to helping you grow.
We have leadership opportunities at our Porirua store and are looking for talented Retail leaders with proven experience driving sales, motivating and growing their team to join us.
Our teams are made up of high performing, confident, driven, positive and personable people that enjoy connecting with our customers and creating amazing in store experiences that have our loyal customers return time and time again.
Service excellence is part of our everyday routine, it forms a part of our business model, with all of our people set up to excel in this with every customer interaction.
What we can offer you:
- Warm, welcoming and high performing teams.
- Incentives - we reward and recognise great work.
- Generous discounts.
- Chance to be a brand ambassador.
- Learning and Development - grow your career with us.
- Supportive Leaders - they are highly engaged, positive and inspiring.
- A Best Workplace culture - it's lots of fun and unique.
- A Community approach - we even have our own charity.
What we are looking for in a Store Leader
- Positivity - bucket loads of it, nothing fazes you and you inspire others with your positive personality.
- A love of connecting and engaging with people - genuine care comes naturally to you.
- Motivation and drive to sell - we have great products which you get to sell (and wear).
- Service excellence - you love to provide a memorable customer experience, really listen to the needs of customers, and build a loyal following just because of how great you are.
- A team approach - we're all about this; supporting, teaching and encouraging each other.
- Flexibility - retail is ever changing, and we need you to be too.
- Desire to grow and learn - we're committed to developing you!
If you want to work in an organisation that is all about creating memorable customer experiences and has a value based and an award winning culture, apply today!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.