|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 3:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This is a key leadership role responsible for the trade operations at the store. You will lead and motivate the team of drive thru, trade support, customer service and timber yard employees. You will be responsible for ensuring the profitability of the trade division, that customer expectations are met and exceeded, that stock is effectively managed, shrinkage minimised and delivery targets met.
- Have operational management experience in either trade, warehousing or logistics- a working knowledge of timber, building materials and the home improvement industry will be highly regarded.
- Possess strong financial and commercial acumen
- Have experience leading, developing andmotivating large teams to perform.
- A background in and strong focus on customer service.
- Have an understanding of stock management processes and the supply chain.
- Have experience operating a forklift and ideally an f endorsement.
- Be down to earth, but possess a professional demeanour able to relate to a diverse range of customers and colleagues.
- Have the ability to problem solve and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Familiar with leading health and safety in safety sensitive environments and an understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
What's in it for you?
- Industry leading learning and development opportunities.
- Fun, friendly down to earth team.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Staff buying privileges.
- Company vehicle & phone provided
Apply online with your CV today and kick off 2018 with a fresh new start!
Offers will be subject to satisfactory references and Ministry of Justice check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.