|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 2:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
and growing company, with a vision to provide great quality products
and the best value and expertise to enable our customers to have an
affordable and easy Trade experience. This is your chance to grow your
career within our "big box" format store.
Reporting to the Trade Manager, this role will see you take on
responsibility for maximizing sales and profit through delivering
excellent staff leadership, merchandising, stock control and customer
The primary focus of this role is to ensure the effective running of the
drive thru by ensuring high levels of customer service and effective leadership
of the drive thu team members.
Other key aspects of the role include stock management, maintaining store
standards and operational efficiency.
The successful applicant must have had previous experience in supervising
a team and good product knowledge to assist our Trade clients and DIY customers.
In addition, we are ideally seeking:
- A passion for customer service excellence;
- Ability to help develop a team as well as work within the team;
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to think ahead and
offer innovative solutions;
- General computer skills and understanding of administrative process;
- Ability to manage a varied and busy work load;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to get a forklift License if not already obtained;
- Knowledge of products within building suppliers, timber and trade
- Be physically fit as there will be prolonged walking and standing on
You will be expected to work on a roster basis, Tuesday to Saturday.
If you believe you are the person we are looking for, please forward a
CV and cover letter via this website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.