|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 3:45 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our brands includes a diverse range of high profile supporters wear, sport wears, fashion and school wear products.
Located in West Auckland, the company’s vision is based on providing high quality apparel in which we are passionate and committed to doing our best in utilising onsite our production facility.
Working within a small team, we are currently looking for an all-rounder to manage and process our school wear shop/online orders, assist with serving retail customers and manage our day to day warehouse functions, including inwards and outwards goods, picking, packing, invoicing, ordering stock and inventory management.
This position will provide plenty of variety and would suit someone who thrives on challenges and has excellent time management skills to be able to meet tight deadlines.
The successful candidate would also need to possess a high level of initiative, be motivated and committed to providing exceptional customer service with building and growing relationships with both phone enquires and online customers necessary for this role.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Process all inwards and outwards goods
• Invoicing, picking and packing orders
• Quality check
• Warehouse and Website housekeeping, order processing and inventory updating, this includes uploading and keeping up to date all new and existing inventory, ensuring stock levels are accurate
• Assist with counter sales on shop floor
• Answering both school wear shop and online enquires
• Processing online orders
• Liaising with team members and suppliers in relation to ordering stock
• Assist where needed in between orders
• Administration duties for our school wear shop
• Experience in retail apparel industry/customer service role
• Proficient Microsoft office skills
• Online administration experience
• Self-management and also team player
• Accuracy and excellent eye to detail
• Good communicator
• Can be physically demanding in busy period
Please do not apply to this ad if you are not a NZ resident or do not have a legal permit to work permanently in NZ, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
If this sounds like you, please apply via email with your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.