|Company||SSA Wheels & Tyres|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Sun 8 Apr, 4:09 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
-Great team culture
SSA Wheels & Tyres are quality suppliers of wheels and tyres for past 20years.
We have a role opened within our team for an Office manager.
Your role duties and responsibilities
- Maintains office services by organising office operations and procedures; preparing payroll, controlling correspondences; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarising information; identifying trends
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures analysing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Liaising with other departments for any issues that may arise with our import department
- Handling all client complaints and maximising client retention
- May also provide pricing and quotations to customers.
- Keep an inventory of stock in the warehouse
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enforce and Ensure Health and Safety rules and regulations.
What you'll need to succeed
A relevant qualification in business/management/import Experience working in a similar field Excellent management and planning skills Excellent Communications Skills Efficiently manage a team
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If interested please emails your CV's to email@example.com