|Company||Farmers Trading Company Ltd|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 12:05 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Challenging and exciting roles
- Ongoing training and career development
- New Zealand's most favourite department store
Are you an experienced manager looking for the next step in your career? Or, are you a retail star who is looking for the role that will start your management career? This could be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
We are seeking retail superstars with proven sales or leadership experience to join our ever growing and developing team in the Auckland region across a variety of stores.
Farmers is New Zealand's favourite department store and a leading destination for fashion, cosmetics and the home. We are always looking for new ways to enhance our brand and provide an even better customer service experience, and pride ourselves on our customer comes first philosophy. Our stores are vibrant hubs of energy, and we are seeking energetic leaders to champion service, sales and success!
We are looking for leaders of various levels to:
- Achieve tangible results through people
- Motivate, inspire and engage others
- Build high performing teams committed to each other and to its customers.
- Focus on providing and driving exceptional customer service
- Prioritise workloads to effectively meet deadlines
To excel in this role, you'll have:
- Previous sales or leadership experience in a retail environment
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- A passion for excellence in customer service and sales
- Proven experience in the fashion, beauty or home wares retail industries
In return, we will provide:
- A competitive salary package with Annual salary review - we reward you for success!
- An attractive Store Management incentive and bonus package
- Excellent career progression - we're seeking future superstars who see their career with us
- An attractive staff discount package across the Farmers and James Pascoe Group
- Ongoing training and development to help you achieve your career objectives
Our Management roles are for 80 hours per fortnight and involve working weekends, early starts, and late nights as per the management roster.
If these qualities describe you, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.