|Company||Stonefields (Lunn Ave) - NEW WORLD|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 11:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Lead, train, and develop a high performing team.
- Drive sales by managing assigned activities, promotions and initiatives within plan, budget and resource deployment delegations
- Manage all stock ordering and inventory control
- Champion a customer service culture
- Implement and maintain health & safety and food safety policies to agreed standards
- Support the development of the store's culture by working with the rest of the management team to support and deliver relevant programmes that maintain and build this uniqueness
We are seeking a bright spark with the following qualities:
- Has a practical and innovative approach to new product development
- Good business acumen
- Strong leadership capability
- Going to ensure the continued success the bakery has experienced through high quality products, innovation and fun
While a background in bakery is a definite advantage, it is not essential. What is essential is to help continue the current bakery team perform to their full potential in a positive and motivated environment while fostering good business practice and innovation in line with our ever changing market.
Applicants must be New Zealand citizens/residents or have a valid work visa.