|Company||Wairau - PAK'nSAVE|
|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 3 Aug, 9:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
You will have a keen retail focus and knowledge / proven track record of baking in a retail environment. What we are really looking for is innovation, so if you are an ideas person willing to indulge your creative flair we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will complete the tasks of a Bakery Manager, including (but not limited to):
- Achieve cost goals through monitoring department systems in an effective and timely manner.
- Manage promotional activities and initiative internally.
- Meet annual, monthly and weekly targets and review with store owner the sales, gross profit, contribution to profit and cost targets in line with the store targets, proactively taking action to remedy adverse trends.
We are looking for someone that has passion and who will set our bakery apart, manage a great bakery team to success and keep our customers coming back for more.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL HAVE:
- A strong people focus: Provide clear and consistent direction and acts with confidence, authority, integrity and empathy.
- A results focus: Work in a systematic way, putting systems and processes in place to ensure compliance and consistent levels of service despite changes in staff or suppliers.
- A customer focus: Continuously makes improvements for customers; seeking input from staff and customers to do so.
- A co-operative spirit: be able to follow due process on all issues of compliance.
Pak'n Save Wairau Road is committed to offering a positive and rewarding work environment focused on delivering customer satisfaction. The salary package will reflect the skills and potential of the successful applicant. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that focuses on providing great service, advancing your skills and a brighter future, then look no further.