|Pay & Benefits||$21.50 PER HOUR|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 2:03 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
BP2GO Morrinsville is seeking an energetic, experienced Assistant Manager for our busy petrol station located in central Waikato. If you have what it takes to be a leader and have the courage to fulfil below requirement, please apply for the position?
• Provides quality customer service at the console.
• Barista coffee skills required.
• Handles customer/supplier complaints efficiently and in a friendly manner.
• Develops and maintains great working relationships with all site staff members, Site Manager.
• Conducts housekeeping and merchandising checks, ensuring the site is fully stocked.
• Secures cash and manages the shift to balance.
• Complies with HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) and Food Safety Management System standards.
• Is always looking for ways to improve our processes for the benefit of both staff and customers.
• Manage stock orders and make sure all the returns are processed in timely manner
• Manage store promotions
• Perform full control of site operations during their rostered shift to ensure the business runs efficiently and profitability.
• Is proficient in all areas of the Food zone.
• Completes other tasks on site when required.
• Applicant must ensure excellent standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and product quality are maintained.
• Applicant must have good computer skills.
• Merchandising to company standard
• Minimum 1 Year experience in retail at supervisor level
• 1 Year barista experience
• Full Driver Licence
• Business studies (Level 6 or Level 7)
• Prefer Local
• Available at Night shifts and weekends nights
• Age requirement 20yrs+ (Due to sale of tobacco products)
If your customer service is extraordinary and able to deal with challenging customers, then please apply within the shop or forward your CV to
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.