|Pay & Benefits||To be negotiated|
|Listed||Wed 8 Aug, 11:21 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Is a career in Retail/Hospitality of interest to you?
Work for the ultimate kebabs destination now!
A retail manager’s role is to run a store successfully. Working on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff. They are responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance of the store.
Your responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Deciding the prices of new products according to their cost and margins, Ensure margins are maintained if prices change
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Formulate Marketing strategies, planning for the growth of the business.
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Preparing promotional deals, materials and displays
The ideal candidate must have:
- High standard of service & professionalism,
- The ability to follow proven systems and procedures - must understand the need to adhere to brand standards at all times,
- Great presentation & personal hygiene,
- Great communicator and fluent in English,
- Honest & reliable, and no criminal convictions.
- Have a genuine interest in F&B, and the hospitality industry as a whole,
Retail Manager requirements
1. Applicant must have at least 4 years experience in customer service in hospitality.
2. Applicant must have LCQ which can be used to obtain General Manager certificate.
3. Applicant must be available to work weekends and late nights.
4. Applicant must have hospitality or business management (level 7)qualifications.
5. Applicant at least have 3 years relevent experience in managerial position.
6. Applicant should have knowledge of NZ laws and Regulations.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.