|Location||Kapiti Coast, Wellington|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 6:14 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We are currently seeking an experienced permanent part time Merchandiser to provide a high standard of field representation on behalf of our major clients. You will represent brands such as Spark, Sony PlayStation, Sony Pictures, Roadshow Pictures/Warners DVDs and Belkin.
The role will involve managing a designated territory, creating visual displays, general merchandising, range checking and communicating client promotions to key retail contacts. You will be required to carry out store by store reporting. Retailers you would service include major NZ supermarkets and mass market retail stores such as The Warehouse, Noel Leeming, Harvey Norman, JB Hi Fi, etc.
You will me responsible for the Kapiti Coast - Paraparaumu, Otaki, Waikanae territory and you will be required to work a minimum of 6 hours per fortnight. Hours will vary each week depending on client needs - so flexibility is important. It is important you are available Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday when the majority of the work is completed.
The successful candidates will have the following:
- Preferred previous merchandising/sales rep/retail experience
- A high standard of presentation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Outstanding verbal communication skills
- Confidence with iOS (Apple) tablet technology
- A reliable car and internet access
- Preferably a current FGC Safe In-Store Pass
As you will be reporting on a tablet at the end of each store visit, it is vital you are confident with IOS and/or Android Technology.
You will be rewarded with:
- Flexible hours
- Competitive hourly rate plus kilometre reimbursement
- Experience working with NZ leading brand
- Training and ongoing coaching
Creative Activation is a values based organisation that offers employees opportunities for professional development and career progression.
To find out more about who we and what we do, visit us at: http://creativeactivation.com.au/
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.