|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 29 Mar, 5:05 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We're looking for motivated merchandisers across South Auckland, to represent our clients in the market. The perfect role for those wanting a first job, returning to the workforce (or not quite ready to leave it) or even just needing some extra cash. Merchandising fits well with your lifestyle while bringing in a steady income.
- Multiple Nightfill roles
- Early morning work available
- Sunday evening work
This role will see you
- Replenishing the shelves
- Rotating stock
- Checking tickets
- Building promotional product displays
- Following briefs and planograms
- Build strong relationships in store to establish your presence
You'll be someone that takes pride in the brands you represent, sees tasks through to completion, works methodically, and a great communicator with excellent time management and organisational skills. Merchandising experience would be preferred but we will consider other experience in different sectors. If you're willing to learn and enjoy a physical role, you might just be what we're looking for! Comprehensive training will be provided.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Internet access to complete your online reporting
- A smartphone with Internet data to take photos of your displays and complete reporting
- A current Safe In Store Pass is required but in the event you don't have one this can be organised.
- Full Driver's License and reliable vehicle
CROSSMARK is an international leader in the field of Sales and Marketing. For over 100 years we have been working with the world's leading brands, providing marketing and selling solutions to our clients and continuing to set standards for innovation and excellence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.