|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 11:10 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We've recently launched our own delivery service to local supermarkets in the Auckland region, and we're looking for two friendly, efficient and detail-conscious Driver/Merchandisers to join the team. Key responsibilities include the delivery of fresh stock, merchandising of stock, sales and store relationship management.
- Deliver stock on time in full to supermarket stores within the territory
- Build/Manage relationships with key people in those stores
- Merchandise stock – maximising stock weight on shelf and managing dates
- Issue any dated stock credits/complete run sheets
- Manage stock levels via communication to the Customer Services team
- Manage any off location/discretionary locations in the same manner as above
- Merchandise other product groups
As well as accurate on-time delivery, you'll be expected to increase sales and decrease credits in your territory and develop strong store-level relationships.
Hours of Work:
We operate a seven-day roster with shifts starting at 5am and finishing around 1.30pm. We have two vacancies:
- Full Time - five shifts on a 7-day roster
- Part Time - minimum of two shifts on a 7-day roster
Ideally, you'll be available seven days a week to work on a roster basis and be able to provide cover for the other Driver/Merchandiser as needed. You must be available to work over the Christmas/New Year period (excluding public holidays)
We're looking for people that:
- have an interest in sales and marketing
- want to join a high growth FMCG business
- want to represent an award-winning brand, on the ground
- have an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills
- have self-motivation and initiative
- pride themselves on their punctuality and reliability
- have a full, clean New Zealand driver license
We offer a competitive hourly rate and a fun environment where people care about one another, continuous improvement, making things happen and doing what's right.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.