|Company||AUSTRALIAWIDE Merchandising Solutions|
|Location||Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 9:52 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Achieving Merchandising Compliance to defined standards
- Training Sales Staff in Product Features and Benefits
- Obtaining Replenishment Orders
- Are you an experienced SALES REPRESENTATIVE with RETAIL MERCHANDISING experience or experienced RETAIL MERCHANDISER with SALES experience?
- Do you have high attention to detail and can meet defined merchandising standards 100%?
- Can you familiarise yourself with a range of products such as bathroom scales (from low tech and price to high tech and price), air purifiers, humidifiers, massage equipment, shavers and epilators and (informally) train sales staff in the features and benefits of those products?
- Do you have access to a computer and colour printer for printing instructions, brochures etc?
- Do you have and are you savvy with a tablet (preferable) or smart phone for reporting and taking photographs of displays?
- Are you diligent and timely at responding to communications ie emails, SMS, phone calls?
- Do you have your own reliable transportation and a current driver's licence?
- Do you currently, or can you, service all or half of the following locations?
If you truthfully answered YES to all of the above questions, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.