|Company||Instore Sales Services|
|Location||Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Fri 6 Apr, 4:07 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We Support a number of high profile local and international companies within all major retail store groups throughout New Zealand.
We currently have an opportunity for a flexible permanent, part time merchandiser living in Rotorauto service a number of our clients leading brands in local stores
Averaging between 13 - 14 hours per week.
There are 5am starts required in Pak n Save on Monday & Friday each week
All other calls can be done during "normal working hours" during the week
There will be additional work available, covering other merchandisers in the area for sick leave and holiday leave.
This is a permanent part time role, working as part of a team, where time management and attention to detail is important.
The role involves restocking shelves, building and tidying display areas, liaising and maintaining good relationships with both store contacts and client representatives.
Detailed reporting is also part of the role and a phablet is provided for this function.
Can you offer us the following?
- Flexibility, as the hours can vary each week depending on our client's requirements
- An ability to work independently in the stores but also as part of a team
- The ability to use a smart phone
- A fit and healthy individual (some heavy lifting is required)
- Self-motivation and reliability
- A full, current clean New Zealand driver's license
- A reliable car
Live in, Rotorua
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.