|Company||Instore Sales Services|
|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 1:07 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
We at Instore Sales Services, a New Zealand owned national merchandising company, who supports a number of high profile and international companies within all major retail store groups throughout the country, have an exciting permanent part time opportunity for a preferably experienced merchandiser. Training will be provided.
We are looking to employ a merchandiser in Christchurch (Hornby/Riccarton area) to complete general merchandising.This role is part time permanent and forms part of a team. You will be operating in a role where time management and attention to detail is important. It is very important to be a team player and to be available for coverage and possible display builds (as required) of other merchandisers during their annual leave periods.
The position calls for someone with flexibility and the ability to work autonomously. You will be replensishing shelves, rotating stock, building product displays and building good relationships with clients. Detailed reporting is also part of the role and a computer tablet is provided for this function.
This Position requires:
- 11-12 hours per week
- Early morning starts on Monday and Friday (6am)
- Assisting with special tasks and coverage
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Flexibility, as the hours vary each week (as per client requirements)
- An ability to work independently in the stores but also as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to do some heavy lifting
- Reliability and honesty
- Ability to use a smart phone or tablet
- A New Zealand driver's licence
- A car (must)
- Live in the local area
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.