|Company||Fresh Direct Floral|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 1:31 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
- Nelson location - part time hours?
- Creative merchandising role
- Company smartphone & quarterly bonus scheme
We are seeking a permanent part time talented Merchandiser to work in our Nelson store. You will be a hardworking driven individual, comfortable working independently. This is a hands on role, so you'll have great multi-tasking and time management skills. A keen creative eye to ensure our floral displays are always looking beautiful is a must.
Hours of work: 6 hours total across 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday), starting by 10:00AM each day.
This role could suit someone living in Nelson with a love for flowers or someone who already merchandises in the supermarkets.
Have you got what it takes to:
- Work independently
- Carry out visual merchandising
- Maintain and display floral stands
- Achieve sales and waste KPI's
- Carry out product rotation
We require you to:
- Be flexible
- Have good communication in both written and oral English
- Have awesome customer services skills
- Have reliable transport
About the company
Fresh Direct markets an array of fresh cut flowers and pot plants throughout a large number of New Zealand supermarkets. We're dedicated to supplying the finest, freshest flowers from the best local and international growers.
How to apply:
For further information or to register your interest click the 'apply for this job' button to send through your CV.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.