|Company||Thorndon - NEW WORLD|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 11:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieving daily stock management tasks
- Assist the team to ensure the stock level targets are met
- Ensuring that all current Health and Safety and Food Safety procedures are strictly met
- Committed to delivering first class quality products for customers
- Ensuring product presentation standards are maintained
- Deliver high customer service
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment
We are looking for someone who has commitment and a positive attitude with loads of enthusiasm. Someone who enjoys attaining goals, looks for opportunities, a determination to work hard and the will to succeed in a demanding environment. Opportunities for advancement are available in our busy store.
The position is full-time, including one weekend shift and extra hours when required. The days and hours are -Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Fridayand Sunday - 9:00am - 5:30pm. Remuneration will be discussed at an interview.
Thorndon New World Supermarket
150 Molesworth Street
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.