|Company||HOOP Brand Activation|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Our Brand Activators are the face of our company. It's a hands-on role, merchandising products, building displays, completing store audits, POS placements and category relays and so much more.
To be successful in this role the following experience and attributes are a must:
Role is around 15 hours per week and need to be available Sunday night / Monday early morning for display build. Hours are Sunday night / Monday up to 8 hours, Wednesday 3 hours, Thursday 2 hours, Friday 4.5 hours.
- Excellent time management skills and tech savvy
- Reliable vehicle with clean & current full drivers licence
- Physically fit - some work requires reasonably heavy lifting
- Ability to work autonomously PLUS be able to communicate back to your HOOP team and clients
- Approach work positively and be a proud, well presented representative of our business
- Honesty and integrity are our core values, it is critical all applicants possess these too!
We offer you the flexibility to work outside the standard 9 - 5, in a position where you're still able to juggle life's everyday tasks, whether it be study, family or whatever else! In return for signing up to join our brand activation team, we offer the following:
Full training and ongoing support from the HOOP team
- A competitive hourly rate with potential to add shifts where needed
- Mileage and travel accounted for
- A flexible working schedule
- Opportunity for career progression within the ever-expanding FMCG industry
- Exposure to some of the biggest brands in the New Zealand FMCG market
If you think you've got what it takes to join our team of hardworking superstars, simply complete the online application form and send your CV to us, telling us why this role is perfect for you.