|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 3:03 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Our Replenishment Team are now seeking a Night fill Team Member to join the team!
Reporting to the Zone Manager, this role is focused on contributing to the overall success of the Company by improving the customer shopping experience by ensuring the store is sufficiently stocked at all times maximising every sales opportunity and providing quality customer service.
This is a part time position, Monday Friday from 5pm 9pm
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Display stock according to merchandising guidelines or instructions identifying high moving lines and poor sellers. Coordinating with the Stock Control Team to help keep shrinkage to a minimum.
- Ensure stock is sorted and stored in the correct location, labelled correctly and able to be sourced efficiently
- Keep stock and shelves clean tidy and faced-up at all times, keeping aisles clear and safe.
- Use appropriate merchandising techniques to display stock, e.g. end caps, dump bins, eye level buy level, displays, vertical / horizontal blocking
- Notify your Manager of any damage to or deterioration of stock, fittings, fixtures and the building in general
- Assist with in-store organisation for promotions e.g. merchandising, price tickets
Our ideal applicant will:
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Be analytical and able to problem solve
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Available to work Monday Friday 5pm 9pm
What's in it for you?
This role offers you the opportunity to be an integral part of one of New Zealand's fastest growing independent retail businesses. We are proud to offer an industry leading learning and development framework, opportunities to grow your career, a generous staff purchase scheme and all the tools required to perform the role.
So, grasp this opportunity and apply online today!
All employment offers are subject to Ministry of Justice Checks