|Company||Benge & Co Green Grocers Richmond/Stoke|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Listed||Tue 22 May, 5:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Do you thrive on juggling priorities in a fast paced environment?
- Is attention to detail important to you?
- Do you enjoy being highly organised, able to plan and co-ordinate in advance and then relish the challenge when you need to change it all up on the fly?
- Are you a capable leader who communicates and directs a team with ease?
- If it was the most important day of the year for your organisation, would others pick you for their ‘A’ team?
Store Supervisors need to demonstrate strong leadership and will need to be able to stand in for the Store Manager for up to four weeks at a time to cover leave and training.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL NEED TO:
- Be confident and consistent in engaging and directing others to ensure efficient operations.
- Contribute to shared crew passion and responsibility for uncompromising quality, presentation and customer service
- Train team members thoroughly and support and drive continued development and improvement.
- Reliably train, monitor and act according to all policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure excellent health and safety in all activities and aspects of the operation.
POTENTIAL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Excellent physical fitness.
- Worked at least 3 years fulltime in the workforce
- Experience leading or directing others in an environment requiring co-ordination, direction, quick thinking and excellent communication.
- Experience as a leader in a practical, hands on, operational workplace (i.e. you doing the work as well)
- A clean, NZ Drivers Licence.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- Absolutely trustworthy and honest in every way.
- Completely reliable
- Flexible and responsive to change.
These are senior roles requiring proven experience and people who are confident to hit the ground running.
The roles will require considerable training in the specifics of the operation, however someone with the skills and experience above can be confident they will be able to make a noticeable impact quickly.
Store teams are small and you will work closely with everyone, especially the store Manager and other Store Supervisors and Supervisors in your location.
Roles are 5 days a week, approximately 45 hours and typically:
9/10am – 6.30pm weekdays
Saturday/Sunday 6/7am – 4.30 / 5.30pm (depending on the store)
As well as at times training with, or filling in for, the Store Manager:
5.30 /6am – 2.30/3.30pm weekdays
As part to the leadership team there needs to be flexibility depending on the needs of the team and the stores.
1. Summarise your previous experience in a hands on operational leadership role and your experience managing or directing staff.
2. Describe your suitability for such an active, physical role and your ability to work with urgency.
3. Confirm your availability, flexibility and ability to attend work reliably.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.