|Listed||Fri 1 Jun, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
- Are you an early riser?
- Do you love being in the outdoors and leading a healthy lifestyle?
- On call opportunity - balance work with your lifestyle
Due to changing business need, NZ Post are delivering parcels in a more innovative way and are embracing exciting change in the industry. We are looking for someone to get behind our ground (not footpath) breaking e-vehicles delivering anything from office supplies to online shopping in the sunny streets of Porirua.
This on call role will see you sorting out the parcels and mail and then heading out to deliver them, you'll also be interacting with our customers and giving them a positive experience each and every time.
You're someone who loves the outdoors and can stay on track to the task at hand- rain, hail or shine! You aren't one to sit still and with high energy levels you love striking up conversations with customers- some other must haves are:
- Face to face customer service experience
- A good level of physical fitness- you can lift up to 16kgs at any one time!
- A clean NZ drivers licence - Restricted or Full
- Committed to working on call from 7am to the late afternoon
- Flexible and reliable
At New Zealand Post, we know what values we hold and the exciting direction we are taking our business. Alongside the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- Full use of a Wellness portal to help you lead a long, happy and healthy lifestyle
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it
Click on the link below to check out our video to get more insight into a day in the life! Apply now to launch your NZ post career.
*Please note our recruitment process involves a drug test, police check and licence check*
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.