|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 12:36 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
We are looking for Scooter Operators, Mechanics and Safety Ambassadors to join our team. If you’re Wellington based and keen to help change the way people move around the Coolest Little Capital in the World then one or more of these roles could be for you!
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Collect, charge and drop-off scooters
- Provide on-ground support to riders
- Monitor rider behaviour and promote compliance and safety
- Ensure scooters are parked correctly and respond to any reports
- Reposition scooters throughout the day
- Repair and maintain our fleet of electric scooters
- Attend marketing and community events to educate riders and promote our service
- Follow workplace health and safety processes to ensure we are Worksafe compliant and the highest level of safety is maintained at all times
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have your full NZ drivers licence
- Be comfortable navigating and using smartphone applications
- Have the ability to be very active - bend and lift up to 15kg on a frequent basis
- Be motivated and excited to learn
- Have the ability to work well with others
- Be hard working and willing to go the extra mile
15 to 20 hours of work per week, based on your availability. Hours will be anywhere between 6am to 11pm, seven days a week. Times of work can be discussed.
We are looking for all-rounders who are keen to swap between these roles as required. No certifications are required for those who would like training to become a Scooter Mechanic, but prior warehouse, construction, mechanical, electrical or handywork experience is preferred.
As a purpose driven company we attract people who want to help us have a positive impact on the future of urban mobility in New Zealand. Our passionate and innovative team want to know that the work they do makes a meaningful difference.
If this sounds like you then apply through Trade Me Jobs or send an email to email@example.com covering what you can bring to the Flamingo family. If it sounds almost like you, get in touch anyway. We’re open to additional support and training for the right candidates.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.