|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 8:08 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Jenny Craig is a world leader in delivering effective long-term weight management solutions. We offer a unique program with one-on-one personalised support for our clients. We are masters in weight management and we believe in what we do. We understand our clients'? needs and provide the best support for ensuring a healthier and happier life. With a focus on service excellence, team work and integrity we work to help our team and our clients establish a positive and healthy life balance.
Our employees know that what they do matters. That together, we change lives, one at a time!
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a motivating, compassionate and customer focused/sales oriented individual to work at our Dunedin Centre as a part time Weight Loss Consultant.
As a Weight Loss Consultant you will provide support and mentoring to help your clients gain the skills and knowledge they need to achieve their weight loss goal and maintain that goal weight. You will facilitate motivational coaching sessions and care calls, including the sale of products and programs to support each client's individual needs.
And now about you:
Highly motivated, passionate about health and well-being and committed to delivering customer service excellence, you will have a mix of the following:
- Experience working in a dynamic and pacey retail (or similar) environment;
- A Strong empathetic streak and a desire to motivate and inspire others;
- A demonstrated ability to deliver sales results and hit targets;
- A keen interest in the weight loss/health and well-being sector;
- Ability to thrive and shine in a team based working environment;
- Influential communication skills and strong attention to detail; and
- A teammate at heart who understands the importance of working together to accomplish what needs to be done.
If this ad is ticking all your boxes then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your Cover Letter and CV (PDF please) via the apply link.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.