|Location||Kapiti Coast, Wellington|
|Listed||Fri 11 Oct, 3:39 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- A work environment that is fast-paced and customer focused
Monday - Friday
8am - 4.30pm
Briscoe Group is an iconic NZ company, which encompasses Briscoes, Rebel Sport and Living and Giving. With 84 stores nationwide, Briscoe Group is well known throughout the country for supplying quality and competitively priced homeware and sporting goods to the New Zealand market.
Based at the Briscoes Coastlands store, a full-time vacancy currently exists for a Head Store person. This is an extremely busy and physical role so the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is a must. We need someone who wants to get stuck in and do the doing with their team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of other store people
- Processing and dispatching all inwards and outwards goods
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Managing all associated documentation
- Ensuring that your workplace is tidy, clean and well organized.
- Facilitating the flow of stock from the stockroom to the floor by working closely with the entire team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Stockroom experience (2 years+)
- A full (clean) drivers licence.
- An F endorsement (Forklift Licence)
- A workplace Health and Safety focus
- Strong administrative ability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- To be driven and motivated to achieve
- Excellent customer service skills as you will be dealing with other stores, carriers and suppliers
- To be physically fit
- A can-do / will-do attitude
- The ability to cope well under pressure
Our team is the driving factor behind our success, so we understand the importance of looking after our staff. For the right person we offer the opportunity to work with a great team of people in a fast paced and exciting environment, staff product discounts and plenty of opportunities for career development. If this sounds like you, please submit your application online including your experience and skills.
If your skills and experience fit the bill and you would love to join the Briscoe Group team then apply now!
Position closes: 21 October 2019
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Fisher on email@example.com
Briscoe Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud supporter of Cure Kids.
All application will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.