|Company||Liquor King Tauranga/Mount Maunganui|
|Location||Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty|
|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 12:22 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Currently we have a role at Liquor King Tauranga/Mount Maunganui (a division of Lion and New Zealand’s largest managed liquor retailer), where we need a person like yourself to join the team. The role will include some evening and weekend work in a fast paced retail environment.
To be successful in this role you will have to tick these bullet points:
- Have a heap of initiative and a willingness to learn.
- A desire to give top-shelf customer service.
- Excellent communication skills so you can happily get your chat on.
- Be relatively fit, as the role will require physical lifting to help you get shredded for summer.
- And you should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work VISA. No under the table work here.
A Duty Managers licence, a full drivers licence and retail experience are also preferred.
You’ll be given a comprehensive induction programme, ongoing training and the opportunity for career development within Liquor King, and Lion. Which is pretty ace.
If this sounds like a bit of you, then make sure you get in touch with your application.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.