|Location||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||WLG EVO WORKSHOP|
We are a family owned and operated business celebrating our 10th year and have no intention of slowing down. We are in a growth phase and want to know if you want to be a part of that journey.
We are looking for successful mechanically focused individuals who are not afraid of hard work and are eager to make an impact.
We have multiple mechanic positions available and they can be either permanent full time roles or part time roles.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the day to day running of the workshop, have excellent customer service skills, help the retail store with any sales, technical information and the undertaking of workshop jobs for our customers.
This is an exciting and varied role and will also see you help with building stock for the shop floor.
Day to day you will be responsible for the following;
- Opening and closing of the workshop and making the workshop presentable for the day ahead
- Actively promoting and selling Evolution Cycles products and services
- Ordering stock from suppliers for the workshop and customer workshop jobs
- Providing friendly and helpful service to customers instore and on the phone/email
- Building bikes for customer collects and for floor stock
- Carrying out workshop jobs to the highest standards
- Completing sales/jobs in the system
- Maintaining a safe and tidy work space
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in Bicycle Maintenance (2 years minimum) and a good track record in customer service, along with the following skills:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan prioritise.
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers and the ability to explain technical detail to customers
- An understanding of, and passion for, bikes and associated products/accessories.
- Patience and the ability to work/serve customers well under pressure.
- Builds strong relationships with peers, customers and suppliers.
- An all-round team player.
Flexible work hours available. Standard working week is 42.5 hours.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.