|Company||Silverdale - PAK'nSAVE|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 9:08 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Ensure filling of the designated aisles / areas are completed with a minimum level of disruption to customers.
- Ensuring the displays / shelves are appropriately stocked and relevant merchandising standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure the designated areas are faced up appropriately at all times.
- Undertake additional housekeeping as required e.g. sweeping the floors / dealing with spillages / breakages / cleaning shelves.
- Assist in ensuring 100% price integrity in the department through maintenance appropriate signage / pricing / Changing Data strips.
- Assist Checkouts as required.
- Proactively assist customers with their enquiries
- Bring stock from the store room as required.
The days/hours available are:
Monday/Sunday: 05.00 - 14.00
Tuesday-Saturday: 1400 - 23.30
Sunday-Thursday: 1400 - 23.30
Sunday-Thursday: 0500 - 14.00
If this sounds like a position for you please email your CV and preferred email@example.com.Applicants must have legal entitlement to work in New Zealand.
Applications close:28.04.18 unlessfilled prior. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your interest, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.