|Company||Howick - New World|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
The primary role of the Seafood Assistant is to pack, present and merchandise to ensure that a maximum range and sufficient quantity of product is available for sale at the correct price at all times, as well as keeping the department clean, attractively presented, and assist the department to meet its legislative requirements.
Qualifications, experience, skills and attributes required for this role:
- Retail or seafood experience would be advantagous
- A good knowledge of seafood
- Experience with stock control and inventory
- Customer and results focused
- Strong relationship builder, team player and problem solver.
- Strong communication (verbal and written)
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Maintaining standards and eye for detail
- Physically fit and healthy
Monday 14:00 to 21.00
Tuesday 13.00 to 18.00
Friday 13:30 to 18:00
Saturday 13:00 to 18:00
Sunday 12:00 to 21:00
Flexibility is required to cover for sick leave, annual leave and peak trading periods.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please apply now!
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in NZ and be a NZ Citizen/Permanent Resident or hold a valid work visa.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.