|Company||Bed Bath & Beyond|
|Pay & Benefits||Excellent team discount benefits|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 8:56 am|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Bed Bath and Beyond is a New Zealand retail chain with 58 stores nationwide with future stores in the planning, we are currently seeking a self motivated and driven Retail Assistant to join our Timaru team.
You will be required to work the following rostered shifts
Flexibility is a must as you will be required to pick up extra hours during peak trading as well as cover any annual or sick leave.
We are one of the largest specialty retail groups in our sector of the market in New Zealand; we are recognised for supplying affordable Manchester, linen and home decor products.
Not only can we provide you the opportunity to work for a well known and established company, but can offer a competitive wage, generous staff discounts and a rewarding bonus structure.
To succeed in this role you need to possess the following:
- Motivated and career driven
- Customer and sales focused
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Visual merchandising skills with a creative flair
- Previous retail experience
Our new Retail Assistant must be:
- Confident with strong sales and service skills
- Excellent presentation
- Hard working and not afraid to get your hands dirty
What we can offer you in return....
- A fun fast pace working environment
- The opportunity to work with exciting products
- Ongoing support, development and training with career succession
- Great team discount privileges
If you believe you tick all the boxes then apply now.
Due to a high volume of applicants only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.